Суздаль Золотое кольцо России
Заказ туров и экскурсий!


 

Spaso-Evfimiev monastery

In 1352 the Suzdal-Nizhniy Novgorod prince Boris Konstantinovich has founded Spasskiy monastery named later Spaso-Evfimiev monastery in honour of the first hegumen of a monastery.
In XVI century wooden monastic constructions are replaced stone. Most ancient of them - a small temple above Evfimiy tomb, become in 1564 side-altar of Spaso-preobrazhenskiy cathedral constructed by a line.

In 1642 from an altar of a cathedral in the patrimonial tomb the national hero of Russia prince Dmitry Mikhajlovich Pozharsky has been buried.
On the cathedral area of a monastery the case of archimandrite (XVII), a monastic belfry (XVI-XVII) on which concerts of peals are arranged settles down Uspenskaya tent dining church (1525г.). To the east from a cathedral there are sick-lists rooms with Nikolskaya church (XVII century) and the two-storeyed brotherly private case (XVII-XIX). The territory of a monastery is limited by fortifications with 12 towers of XVII century. Now Spaso-Evfimiev monastery is the largest museum ensemble of city.

 

 

Заказ туров и экскурсий:
Туристическая компания "Семь Чудес Света" - (496)547-88-10, 547-88-07, (901) 539-04-87;
Телефоны дополнительного офиса на Привокзальной площади: (496) 540-29-99, 540-29-79, (901)-516-83-81
sem_chudes@mail.ru


Сайт разработан © ВСП-МЕДИА 2005-2006© Издательство "Весь Сергиев Посад" 1998-2006. info@zolotoe-koltso.ru
Права на контент принадлежат компании ВСП-МЕДИА. По всем вопросам обращаться: info@zolotoe-koltso.ru